The B is for Black Brilliance Book Pack is the perfect fit for families. This package includes both versions of B is for Black Brilliance. Kids of different ages and reading abilities can explore the books together. We created one for kids ages 0-4 and one version for kids ages 5+, the content is similar and accessible to the whole family. You can expect these books to spark robust and meaningful conversations throughout your household. To really make this package illuminate with brilliance, we’re including an exclusive set of stickers and a downloadable poster.
• Black kids and parents of Black kids who want to access a new narrative of Blackness
• Kids and parents working in allyship
• Caregivers (anyone with a kid in their life) that want to ignite a new narrative of Blackness
• School system leaders that want to provide their staff with books, resources, and educational tools that explicitly teach Black history AND Black futures
• Librarians who want to invest in books about Black history AND Black futures
• Parents who homeschool their children and are looking for educational resources that amplify Black history AND Black futures
• Anyone and everyone who is ready to activate change with and for Black kids, Black children and Black adults