In addition to receiving our B is for Black Brilliance Book Pack, we’ll send a copy of one of our non-fiction books to an organization of your choice with a handwritten note from the author, Shawna Wells.
• Black kids and parents of Black kids who want to access a new narrative of Blackness
• Kids and parents working in allyship
• Caregivers (anyone with a kid in their life) that want to ignite a new narrative of Blackness
• School system leaders that want to provide their staff with books, resources, and educational tools that explicitly teach Black history AND Black futures
• Librarians who want to invest in books about Black history AND Black futures
• Parents who homeschool their children and are looking for educational resources that amplify Black history AND Black futures
• Anyone and everyone ready to activate change with and for Black kids, Black children, and Black adults